1. For the history buff: You wouldn’t want to miss the Mayan ruins that can still be seen and experienced today. Take a day trip to the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza, or a trip to Ek Balam and climb the Acropolis. If you’re looking for a less crowded experience, definitely visit Ek Balam. Either way, you won’t want to miss visiting one of these amazing sites! Just don’t forget to bring your camera and prepare your photo ideas!
2. For the romantic: Don’t miss out on a trip to the Cenotes! The Cenotes are a natural wonder, found underground, that possesses mineral rich waters. Enjoy a swim, snorkel, relax, or just take in the beauty and photograph these amazing natural wonders!
3. For the outdoors lover: A trip to the Xcaret eco-archaeological park is an absolute must. Experience an underground maze river, snorkel in the clear Caribbean waters, visit a lush forest filled with birds, monkeys, and butterflies, and even enjoy a night time show featuring lights, music and dancing that highlight the Mayan history and culture. This is an absolute must do!
4. For the adventurous: A trip to Xplor Park should be at the top of your list! Get access to Xcaret Park and several adventurous activities including ziplines, amphibious vehicles, underwater rafts and stalactite rivers. Some highlights include paddling a raft through underwater caves, climbing suspension bridges, driving ATVs through jungle trails and caves with amazing rock formations, and more. If you love adventure, you wouldn’t want to miss this!
5. For the eco-enthusiast: Explore the Sian Ka’an Biosphere, a unique protected reserve in Tulum. Sian Ka’an means “Gate of Heaven” and you won’t be disappointed! There are more than 1 million acres of protected land with multiple ecosystems including mangroves, jungles, cenotes and the sea. Take a small boat guided tour (and see dolphins, turtles and exotic birds), or snorkel a reef that is abundant with marine life and corals. You can also take an ATV tour or Zipline throughout the forest.
Are you looking for a stress free vacation packed with value in 2020? It’s what we do best and we’d be honored to help!