The Walt Disney Travel Company has rounded out it’s 2018 cruise line up with some BRAND NEW, never-before-explored ports. If you are looking to book your Fall 2018 Disney cruise – the time is almost here!
In fall 2018, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries and to new ports, including first-time visits to Bermuda and Quebec City, Canada – both with multiple days to experience these captivating destinations. In addition to the new itineraries from New York to Bermuda and Canada, three special sailings from New York will take guests to Walt Disney World and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay. Sailings from California, Texas and Florida round out the 2018 fall season.
Bookings open via phone for Platinum Castaway Club members on May 15, Gold Castaway Club members on May 16, 2017, Silver Castaway Club members on May 17, 2017 and to all Guests via phone and online on May 18, 2017. All phone lines open at 8:00 AM EST.
New sailings to Bermuda from New York
For the first time, Disney Cruise Line guests can sail to the beautiful island of Bermuda. Each of the five-night sailings includes two full days in Bermuda, while one special six-night sailing includes three days there.
An idyllic setting for outdoor enjoyment, Bermuda offers its famous pink sand beaches, lush forests and a range of water activities. Shopping and sightseeing are plentiful and, at only 21 square miles, the island is easy to navigate and explore. With its own distinctive blend of British and Caribbean culture, Bermuda boasts a rich history in sailing, a passion for cricket and a truly unique national attire – Bermuda shorts.
Disney Magic cruises to Bermuda from New York set sail in October 2018.
New cruises between New York and Quebec City, Canada
Quebec City, Canada, a new port for Disney Cruise Line, will be featured on two new itineraries sailing between New York and Quebec City. Both of these sailings include two full days in Quebec City as well as stops at other Canadian ports new to Disney Cruise Line – Saguenay and Baie-Comeau.
With towering fortresses, lavish castles, cobblestone streets and French-inspired cuisine, Quebec City offers a taste of European charm. Must-see sights include the historic and grand Chateau Frontenac hotel and the impressive Montmorency Falls, which measure 30 meters taller than Niagara Falls. Both Saguenay and Baie-Comeau offer natural beauty, picturesque ports and local cuisine featuring plentiful seafood, wild game and the indigenous and delectable cloudberries.
Two seven-night Disney Magic cruises between New York and Quebec City depart in September 2018.
More magic from New York on sailings to Walt Disney World and Castaway Cay
Fall 2018 Disney Magic sailings from New York also include three seven-night voyages to Walt Disney World. Each cruise includes a stop in Port Canaveral, Florida, located near the Walt Disney World Resort, and a day at Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
Adding to the magic on these special sailings, every guest will receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and round-trip transportation between the ship and the theme parks. During their visit, guests can enjoy experiences like the new Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, which will immerse guests in a mystical world of massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and breathtaking new experiences.
Back by Popular Demand: Cruises from California, Texas and Florida
In September and October 2018, the Disney Wonder will sail from San Diego, California, to Baja and the Mexican Riviera. Baja sailings visit Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico, both famous for stunning beaches and exciting water activities. Mexican Riviera sailings feature the snorkeling and scuba diving hot spots Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas.
In November and December 2018, the Disney Wonder returns to Galveston, Texas, with a variety of Caribbean and Bahamian itineraries. All cruises to the Bahamas include a stop at Castaway Cay.
In December 2018, the Disney Magic will return to Miami with voyages to the Western Caribbean and Bahamas, including stops at Key West and Castaway Cay.
During late 2018, the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream will continue to sail a variety of Caribbean and Bahamian cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida, with every sailing including a day at Castaway Cay.
Here is a complete line up of the Fall 2018 cruising itineraries:
- 2018 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York 10/4, 10/19, 10/24, 10/29
- 6-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York 10/13
- 4-Night Canada Cruise from New York 10/9
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from New York to Quebec City 9/20
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from Quebec City to New York 9/27
Baja – California Coast
- 2-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego 9/28, 10/5
- 4-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego 9/19
- 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego 9/14, 9/23, 9/30, 10/14
- 2018 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego – Sailing on 10/7
- 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan to Miami 11/30
- 6-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York to San Juan 11/24
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston 11/8, 11/12
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami 12/9
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami 12/23
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami 12/28
- 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston 11/2, 12/21, 1/3
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral 10/13, 10/27, 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston11/30
- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay 11/19, 12/31**DOUBLE DIP!**
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral 12/17
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral 12/24
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami 12/5, 12/19
- 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami 12/14
- 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston 11/16, 12/7, 12/14
- 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston 11/23, 12/27
- 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New YorK 11/3, 11/10, 11/17
- 11-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover to New York – Sailing on 9/9
- 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego to Galveston – Sailing on 10/19
- 4-Night California Coast Cruise from Vancouver to San Diego – Sailing on 9/10
Contact us TODAY for your FREE personalized Disney Cruise Line vacation quote!
Free Quote CLICK HERE