Today Disney Cruise Line released exciting news and dates for their summer 2020 sailings!
Highlights include: Greece and ports of call such as Gdynia, Poland; Nordfjordeid, Norway; Plymouth, England; and Zeebrugge, Belgium.
After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Magic will return to Greece in summer 2020 as part of three special Mediterranean voyages departing from Rome. During one 12-night and two nine-night cruises, guests can marvel at the beautiful landscapes and archeological wonders of destinations like:
- Piraeus, the gateway to Athens
- Katakolon, near ancient Olympia
- Islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Crete.
Each of these unique Mediterranean itineraries combines a selection of stops in Greece with visits to other notable cities in the region. Two of the sailings include a new port of call in Messina, Italy, where Guests can visit landmarks in Sicily such as Mount Etna, the highest and most active volcano in Europe, or the Piazza del Duomo, the city’s historic center. The third features a return to the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” Dubrovnik, Croatia, for the first time in five years.
Additional new ports of call in Europe include:
- Gdynia, Poland
- Nordfjordeid, Norway
- Plymouth, England
- Zeebrugge, Belgium
The Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season, opening up a world of breathtaking natural vistas, magnificent glaciers and awe-inspiring wildlife. These seven-night itineraries depart from Vancouver, Canada, with visits to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point and Dawes Glacier.
Caribbean and Bahamas
In addition to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, near Orlando, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will embark on a variety of itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas throughout the summer of 2020. These include five- and nine-night Caribbean sailings, along with three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, three of which feature two stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
The Disney Dream will provide even more opportunities for guests to visit Castaway Cay in the summer of 2020 with three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, including a series of sailings with two calls on the private island paradise.
- Bookings open online and by phone to Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members on March 4, 2019 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open to Gold Castaway Club Members by phone on March 5, 2019 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Booking open to Silver Castaway Club Members, Adventure Insiders and Disney Vacation Club Members by phone on March 6, 2019 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open to the general public online and by phone on March 7, 2019.